Saturday 30 March 2013

Chapter 12

While I was running I found Starbucks I went in and ordered one white mocha and walked back to the hotel while I was holding my phone I bumped into a tall muscular figure.
I looked up and my face turned pale I saw aziz the one who ruined my life ugh!
Aziz: shloun wahab :)
Oh I know where he's getting to.
Me: wallah zain a7sn min ma yomkin
Aziz: Tara ana makhl9t minech ya Hessa.

I tooked my hot white mocha w g6aita 3la aziz.
Me: sorry =))
Aziz: ana awreech ya Hessa eb tendemeen 3la kel shay tsweena.
Me: nshuf :).
G3adt bel lobby shway then I called my mother.
Me: aloo mama matboun nru7 netghada?
Mama: emballah
Me: yala ana bel lobby an6erkom
Mama: ok ka nazleeen.
I waited for 5 minutes then they came down, we went and ate lunch then went shopping alittle we came back at 5:30 .
I went to my room, took a warm shower
Straightened my hair and wore this










Lana we were going to a musical.
I finished everything at 7, we all rode taxi and went to the musical.
Kan za7ma 7ail w kel kuwaityeen
I bought some popcorn and a coke and took a seat, I checked my phone wla khaledalflani wants to follow you I accepted him and followed him
Back.
“ at a musical ” I tweeted.
After 5 minutes I got a dm from khaled.
Khaled: Alan ;p
Me: hala ;p
Khaled: shlounich?
Me: zaina
Khaled: 3aasaaa
Me: weyak ;*
Khaled: ay musical
Me: wicked
Khaled: ohh enjoy ;*
Me: thankyou xx
Khaled: anytime
I left my phone lana the musical started.
It was amazing I really enjoyed it.
I went back to the hotel when I saw...










No comments:

Post a Comment