Sunday 13 January 2013

Chapter 7

Hessaalx: I love you too, I just can't
Fahadalx:if you do then why?
Hessaalx: fahad please understand
Fahadalx: i do :(
I want to be with him bas fe shay min dakhley that's says to stay away from him.
I called Layal and told her what happened she said that its better chethy.
So... Tomorrow is school ONE THING ABOUT ME I HATE school bas I miss my friends a lot.
I watched some movies then slept.
Maid: HESSA WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL
me: ummmm...
Maid: YOU WILL BE LATE YALA
Me: k. Get out
I got up and went to the bathroom took a shower and did my stuff when I finished I wore my uniform and let my hair down it was curly.
I went down stairs
Me: I smell pancakes
Maid: yup your favorite with Nutella
Me: ALLLAAAH
I ate then went to school
I saw my friends Yasmin,Jana,Dina
Yasmin is so close to me I tell her everything she is so special I love her.
Dina and Jana are also close to me bas mu nafs Yasmin.
I hugged them 7ailll
Yasmin: I miss you 7a9u9
Me: Ana Akthar wallah
The day went by fast w il7imdellah me and my friends are in the same class.
I went back home and saw my mom
Me: Salam
Mama: 3laikom el salam ru7ay bdly w nezly swaitlech machboss deyaay w b3dain bklmich eb mawtho3.
Me: okay
I changed my clothes then ate.
Mama: Hessa t3lay dary.
Me: inshallah.
I went to her room.
Mama: Hessa.......
I was shocked


What did she say??? Know in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment