Sunday 13 January 2013

Please read

If someone tells you i love you or one of your friends just show them that you care a simple i love you too won't hurt. Why don't you start the conversation sometimes trust me it will make their day 3ashan you don't lose them.
Now your wondering why im saying this 9a7? Because i love someone and i always start the conversation first they dont star the convo only if they want something they dont make the effort of keeping the conversation going, they never cared and always replay late. I always wanted to ask them why do they do this? But i cant. They broke my heart. My problem is that i can never hate them madre shsbab, w maymor youm ma2klmhom fee tadroon laish??? Lana i love that person wayed mu shwaya i really do i just want to know if they love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment