Thursday 31 January 2013

Chapter 8

Mama: 7e9a 7beebtyy a7na bensafer 7ag 2 weeks London after tomorrow.

Hessa: 9ij?!

Mama: ee

Hessa: Wanasahh!

Mama laughing: yala ru7ay sway your bag

Hessa: enshallah yal 7ub <3 <3

I went to my room and did my bag when I finished I called Layal and told her she was happy bs in the same time sad lana she'll miss me =D faj2a eshtahate Starbucks. Dgait 3la yasmin 3shan ashug Etha tabee teyee weyay.
Me: HALAAA, HALAAA BEL 7UB
Yasmin: HALAAA FEECH, haa shatbeen?
Me: shnu infe9aaam, teyeen Starbucks
Yasmin: KAAAAK! eeee
Me: ok khal9y 30 mins w amurich
Yasmin: ok ok bye
I changed into this:

-





And went to pick Yasmin up I told her about el safra w soulfna. Till we arrives to Starbucks. We went in and I saw a fimiliar face it was fahad he was with a girl :o
I was shocked I felt like crying but I didn't cus he's not worth my tears we ordered the drinks then fahad noticed me and his reaction was also shocked I gave him a Death stare and walked out of Starbucks.
Redeet Yasmin el bait then went home and slept.
I woke up the next morning with a headache so I skipped school today.
The day was normal.
It's the day I take off to LONDON!
I woke up happy went to the bathroom did my stuff then put my hair in a ponytail and wore this:

-



76ait eyeliner and a baby pink gloss and went downstairs I ate some break fast the. We went to the air port. G3dna shway the they announced that we must go to the gate. We went to the gate waited a bit then to the airplane I sat at the back alone their was an empty chair beside me faj2a wla someone sits in the chair it was...

To be continued




No comments:

Post a Comment